- 3 stocks
- 8 minutes timer
- Items off
- The sets are Best of 3 (Losers, winners and grand finals are best of 5)
- Mii'sare legal, but only with their 1111 settings
- Custom moves are not legal
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller).
- Pausing should be turned off. In the event pause is on and is pressed during a tournament match, whether by accident or on purpose, the opponent can demand that the perpetrating player forfeit their stock.
-Dave's Stupid Rule: No player may choose the LAST stage they won on in the set, unless agreed upon by both players.
-All infinites are legal. Keep the stalling rule in mind, which states all infinites are to be ended quickly after 300% has been reached.
- Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects. The Bowser Jr. Clown Car Glitch is an exception to this rule.
- Bowser Jr. Clown Car Glitch: The glitch is recognizable by teleports and changes in animations and hitboxes on Bowser Jr.'s end. If it happens, players are to restart the match and get as close as possible to the same stocks and percentage as they had when it happened.
- Stalling is banned. Definition of stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.
- No coaching request: If your opponent is being coached, you can request this not to happen and that should be honored. Note that this applies to coaching during matches and not in between.
Stage listNeutral stages:
Palutena's Temple (Omega)
Town and City
Kongo Jungle (64)
Final Destination and all Omega stages (except Wario Gamer and Castle Siege Omega)
2 Bans per team/player
*Note: banned stages cannot be chosen during the set.
Set format procedure1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
4. The winner of the previous match bans two stages for the remainder of the set
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter
6. Stage List or the Counter Stage List, taking no more than 2 minutes
7. The winner of the previous match chooses their character, taking no more than 2 minutes
8. The loser of the previous match chooses their character, taking no more than 2 minutes
Repeat steps 4-8 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match
- Any games ending in time running out should always be decided by stock and then percentage. The Sudden Death is not to be played under any circumstances.
- If percentages are the same or both players die simultaneously, there will be a 1 stock, 3 minutes, same characters, same stage overtime.
- When a suicide move ends the match (such as Bowser's KoopaKlaw or Ganondorf'sforward+B), the game's verdict should always be honored. This means that if the game goes to Sudden Death rather than a victory screen, it is a tie and the 1-stock rematch will have to be played.
Aditional rules for doubles:
- Life stealing is allowed - Set team attack to ON.
Other rules:- Gentleman's clause: If both players come to an agreement, stages may be chosen that aren't otherwise legal.
Food:There will be a bar, where you can buy various drinks (no alcohol). There are various sandwiches available (croquette, frikandel, chickenkorn etc.) and several cupcakes and cookies made by Desi! It is still allowed to consume your own consumption in the community center. Make sure the remains are thrown in the bins and the community center is left clean.
General information:Drugs/Alchohol are not allowed.If we notice someone consuming these in the venue, we will disqualify you and sent you out of the venue! -We are not held responsible for loss of your property
1st: 60% 2nd:30% 3rd: 10%
1st: 60% 2nd:30% 3rd: 10%
The winners will get their money wired to them.